In today's interconnected and ever-changing world, understanding diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) goes beyond mere tolerance; it involves embracing and celebrating the differences that make us unique.
We will explore the fundamental concepts of DEI and their ever-evolving significance in both local and global contexts, with a specific focus on Aotearoa New Zealand.
This workshop will provide participants with a comprehensive overview of key aspects and essential concepts related to DEI. Learn about rational and managerial approaches and visualise their impact.
· Learn about the concepts of workplace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
· Review the development of key managerial theories behind the evolution of the concepts.
· Understand the importance of topics such as unconscious bias, in-and-out groups, and the evolution of the workforce in Aotearoa and its relevance to workplace systems and beliefs.
· Review the components and strategic approaches of diversity, equity, and inclusion management.
· Be encouraged to engage in open conversation about workplace inclusion.
This workshop is ideal for individuals and organisations seeking to enhance their understanding of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Whether you want to broaden your knowledge or create an inclusive workplace, this workshop equips you with essential tools and perspectives for change.
Find out more about your facilitator Amelia Stone
Date: Wednesday 6 March 2024
Investment: Member $95+GST, Non-member $125+GST
Please note: To be able to book this workshop/event at member pricing, each individual of a member organisation who wants to attend must be a contact in our database. If you are unsure if we have you listed as a contact for your organisation please email email@example.com We will check your details and add you to our database. If you are booking for others in your organisation, please send their details (name, job title, email address and phone number) and we will add them to database before you start your booking. We will then let you know when you can start your booking.